Play, Sport and Leisure Facilities
Play, Sport & WLeisure Facilities
Covanburn offer excellent service within this area, we have gained an extensive experience and offer a complete installation service using highly experienced personnel. You can expect from Covanburn.
- Practical and economic solutions.
- An appointed Contract Manager to make sure your project is undertaken promptly and efficiently from start to finish.
- Supply innovative play equipment, safety surfacing, multi-use ball courts, outdoor furniture, fencing and gates.
- Unique engineering solutions.
- Covanburn are also proud members of the Association of Play Industries, which ensures clients receive a highly qualified and professional service.
- Bespoke design and build solutions to leisure and sports amenities.
Platform Renewal - CorrourCorrour station is the highest and most remote station to the Rail Network it is located within the grounds of the Corrour estate and is only accessible by a 17 mile dirt track which runs through the estate. Covanburn were contracted to replace the existing timber sleeper wall like for like and to place a durable non slip surface decking the entire span of the platform. Environmental issues where at the forefront of covanburn thinking with regards to the removal of materials from site, all of the old sleepers where donated to the Corrour estate for reuse. This resulted in no materials being taken to a land fill.
The platform had to stay open for all train and passenger movement during the works The job was brought in 3 weeks early under budget and to the delight of Network Rail.